The truth is that most people take running water, plumbing, and the sewage system for granted until they experience trouble with their plumbing, then we know exactly how important plumbing is to our quality of life. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Myrtle Beach is a plumbing company that cares about the community.
Our team members are professional, courteous, efficient, highly skilled, and well trained. We select plumbers who can balance repairs and exceptional customer service who have experience and specialized training to deal with even the toughest plumbing problems. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Myrtle Beach is proud to be the most trusted plumbing company in the area.
The plumbers and support staff who work for us are thoroughly vetted before being offered a position with our business. We ask all our plumbers to submit to a background check and random alcohol and drug screens. We do not hire anyone we wouldn’t want at our dinner table! These days it is extra vital to trust those who enter your home or business.
Plumbers must work inside your space to attend to the problem and that can be uncomfortable if you do not trust them. We work hard with our entire team to respect everyone’s safety and comfort by going the extra mile to be the most responsible plumbing company in Myrtle Beach, SC!
- Bathroom Plumbing Installations and Repairs
- Conventional Water Heater Installations and Repairs
- Drain Cleaning
- Expansion Tank Installations and Repairs
- Faucet Repair & Replacements
- Line Repairs & Installations
- Garbage Disposals Installations and Repairs
- Sink & Tub Replacement
- Slab Leak Installations and Repairs
- Water Filtration Systems Installations and Repairs
- Well Repairs
- FREE Camera Inspection
- FREE Estimates
- Financing Available
Warning Signs You Need A Plumber
Clogged Toilets – An ordinary issue most plumbing networks struggle with is caused by throwing mislabeled products down the toilet. Sanitary products, baby wipes, paper towels, and tissues that aren’t water-soluble won’t break down in the pipe network resulting in a blockage. A red flag indicating that you need a dependable plumbing company includes when standing waste collects in the toilet bowl and won’t go away no matter how many times you flush.
Faucets Drip, Drip, Dripping – It is expensive and wasteful to have a water leak in your home or business. Just a single drop each minute squanders 35 gallons of water per year! If you have more than one or two leaks you could be paying a lot more than you should for your water bill. A repair for a dripping faucet or leak from an expert plumbing company is going to be much more affordable than paying for water you don’t use.
Emergency Services – Any red flag you notice can be addressed immediately by a member of our team. A plumbing company should be ready for any plumbing emergency 24/7 to help with any problems that you may have. We know that plumbing issues don’t always happen Monday through Friday from 9 am. to 5 pm. and we think people shouldn’t have to pay excessive fees for help during the nighttime, weekends, and holidays. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Myrtle Beach is a plumbing company dedicated to the Myrtle Beach, SC community and continually strives to provide quality services at competitive prices.
Slow Drains – It is so easy to forget about the well-being of your plumbing network. Only after experiences with plumbing problems do we learn how to care for our plumbing system. Many everyday items can clog your pipes which is the cause for slowly draining water. Over time the clog can harden and congeal causing an obstruction and eventually a total blockage. When water is taking a long time to drain it is time to call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Myrtle Beach.
Protecting Your Pipes
Taking measures to protect your plumbing system is wise. However, protective measures are great. However, it is prudent to include a visit from an expert to perform regular maintenance on your plumbing network. The advice below is not a replacement for regular care from a plumbing company like Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Myrtle Beach. Routine maintenance and wise care for your plumbing is the best way to avoid disaster.
- Be Careful What You Put in Your Pipes – Any clog inside will impact and eventually clog access to the sewer line. Consider what you put in any sink, tub, or toilet. Things like grease, cigarette butts, coffee grinds, paper, soap, hair, toothpaste, and other materials that aren’t easily destroyed by water stick together and cause a clog.
- Don’t Use Harsh Store Bought Chemicals – Team members at our plumbing company always caution customers not to pour harsh clog removers down their pipes. These chemicals can corrode your pipes without destroying a single blockage. While they might work the first few times, eventually they will cause a leak resulting in much more costly damage.
- Only Human Waste and Toilet Paper Down the Toilet – It is tempting to think of the toilet as a handy trash can. However, toilets aren’t as strong as most people believe. Throwing just anything down the toilet can result in overflow after flushing. Taking precautions like putting a garbage bin beside or near the toilet is a good idea because it prevents people from chucking stuff into the toilet that shouldn’t be flushed.
- Invest in a Routine Maintenance Subscription – The Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Myrtle Beach team believes in taking care of plumbing networks with diligence and efficiency. The very best way to protect your pipes is to sign-up for bi-annual reviews of your plumbing system. Our Myrtle Beach, SC plumbers will use a specialized camera to inspect the network, perform small repairs, and warn you of any developments that might need to be addressed.
We care about the Myrtle Beach community. We promise to provide honest, accurate, and transparent repairs and explanations for any costs associated with the job before we begin the repair. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Myrtle Beach plumbers are trustworthy and will always provide exceptional customer service. If you have a plumbing installation or repair you want to discuss, please give us a call as soon as it is convenient.